Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Success Story: Haverley Greene

KEY TO SUCCESS: Haverley Greene 

What Center for Career Development resources have you used that led to an internship, co-op, or part/full - time job opportunity?
Hire-a-Vol, Career counselor, & Networking sessions
How have these resources prepared you for the internship, co-op, or part/full - time search process?
I felt very confident going to interviews with high level people because I had already gotten to shake the hands of many executives through UT’s Center for Career Development programs and practice speaking and interviewing.
What organization have you worked for or will you be working for and where?
I have held an internship with Lowe's in North Carolina, and I have gotten my first post-graduate job (in December!!) with Amazon.
What was your most enjoyable experience or what are most you looking forward to?
I have always loved the events put on by the Center for Career Development office. Specifically, the career fairs and the supply chain forum networking sessions. I am looking forward to mentoring other juniors and seniors in my field long after I have transitioned into being a UT alum.

No comments:

Post a Comment