Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Success Story: Amy Huddleston

SUCCESS STORY:
Amy Brannon Huddleston

Amy secured an interview, and subsequently an internship, with TVA by using Hire-A-Vol to search for internships and schedule her interviews! Congratulations on the internship Amy! We asked her a few questions to find out a little bit more about her internship and how the Center for Career Development helped her out!

How have these resources prepared you for the internship, co-op, or part/full-time search process?
Hire-A-Vol allowed me to see all of the available internships that I was looking for in one place. I was able to submit my resume easily and was contacted by TVA to set up an interview for an internship opportunity.

What organization have you worked for or will you be working for and where?
I work for TVA in Financial Operations and Performance. I started my internship in June and will continue as an intern until I graduate in May.

What was you most enjoyable experience or what are most you looking forward to?
This internship has been a great experience, and I look forward to the possibility of coming on full-time at TVA after graduation.


Best of luck graduating this semester and going out into the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment